Here are some answers to frequently asked questions by our customers:
- What is the return policy? The return policy can be found here
- What are the shipping options? Shipping times and rates will vary from product to product and based on your location. Arcade cabinets require a five day lead time. Most orders are processed within 48 hours.
- When will I receive my order? Once the ordered is processed and shipped you will receive a tracking # that you can use to view the status of your shipment.
- What do I do if I never received my order? If your order was not received within the expected time frame please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- What do I do if I received a defective order? Please take a picture of the product and email email@example.com
- How do I make changes to an order I’ve already placed? Changes to orders must be made withing 24 hours or before your order has been processed.
- Is Kodi Illegal? Please view this blog post on Kodi and IPTV
- Where are you located? We do not have a physical location but do have team members readily available in SoCal and Phenix City Alabama.
- Where are the Arcade Cabinets made? Cabinets are made in Shenzhen where as our custom cabinets are made here in the USA.
- Who can I contact for customer support? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who can I contact about broken links, suspicious activity on the website and tech support with a product I bought? To report suspicious activity online please contact Jose Montes email@example.com
- Who can I contact for online marketing? Please contact Oscar Rios firstname.lastname@example.org for all marketing inquiries.
- Who can I contact in regards to legal and copyright content? Contact Rachel Munguia email@example.com